1. Where is Cluny Convent High School located?
Cluny Convent High School is located on 11th Main Road, Near 15th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore, Karnataka State, India.
2. How can a student get enrolled into the school?
Admissions are normally made only to the lower kindergarten and the age limit is four years. In case of admission to other classes, the candidates should be mainly from an I.C.S.E stream.
3. What is the fee structure?
The admission fees for a new admission is Rs. 5000. Other than that, there are monthly and annual fees as well.
4. What is the medium of instruction and which board is the school affiliated to?
The medium of instruction is English. Pupils are prepared for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (I.C.S.E) examinations conducted by the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi.
5. What are the school timings and office hours?
The school timings are from 8.30 am to 3.30 pm. The primary school timings are from 8.30 am to 2.50 pm. The office hours are from 9.30 am to 10.30 am.
6. What are the laboratory facilities available in the school?
The school has two computer laboratories, one for the primary section and the other for the middle/high school section. The school also has science laboratories- Physics/Chemistry lab and Biology lab.
7. What are the transport facilities provided by the school?
Transport facility is made available to the students of the school in the vicinity of Malleswaram area.
8. Does the school provide any library facility for the students?
Yes, the school has a library, which has a collection of over 10,000 books for the students.
9. What are the various sports activities in the school?
The various sports activities in the school are Basketball, Throw ball, Volleyball, Kho-Kho, Athletics etc. The school also encourages private coaching in Swimming, Tennis, Badminton and Table Tennis.
10. What extra-curricular activities does the School provide?
The school provides extra curricular activities like Guiding, Karate, Music, School Band, Counseling, Community Service, Young Students Movement (YSM), Dramatics, Dance etc.
11. When did the School come into existence?
The school came into existence on 1st December,1948.
12. When are the examinations conducted?
Examinations are conducted regularly during the academic year. The final examinations begin in March.